The Shadow Alliance

Wifi's Best Clan
 
HomeHomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» REST IN PEACE
Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:00 am by Hydrus2.0

» The Official Falco Discussion.
Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:17 pm by DryBananaxD

» The Official Lucario Discussion
Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:32 am by Samuelson

» The Official Toon Link Discussion
Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:33 am by Dyxnar

» MELEE or BRAWL
Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:10 pm by Scarecrow

» Trying Out
Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:07 pm by Scarecrow

» ANY1 In Silver Spring or anywhere in DMV AREA?
Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:06 pm by Mambo Sauce

» ???SSB3???
Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:04 pm by Mambo Sauce

» Ranking System [not confirmed]
Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:24 pm by DryBananaxD

Forum
November 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
2627282930  
CalendarCalendar

Clan Suggestions

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Author Message
Admin
Admin
Admin
avatar


Age : 29 Join date : 2008-10-06 Posts : 6 Location : Middletown,Connecticut

PostSubject: Clan Suggestions Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:25 pm

If anyone has any suggestions on how we can improve our clan, please post ur ideas here. All suggestions are greatly appreciated whether taken into consideration or not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theshadowalliance.forumotion.com
DiddyPro




Age : Join date : 2008-10-08 Posts : 2 Location :

PostSubject: Re: Clan Suggestions Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:01 pm

i got some stuff !!!

- we need a new banner
- diffrent more creative color website
- maybe ranking medals
- need to promote the site!
- we also might need to chats because it gets crowded
- everybody needs to brush there teeth!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
υηнσℓуd³áth

avatar


Age : 26 Join date : 2008-10-06 Posts : 6 Location : oxnard,CA

PostSubject: Re: Clan Suggestions Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:19 pm

DiddyPro wrote:
i got some stuff !!!

- we need a new banner
- diffrent more creative color website
- maybe ranking medals
- need to promote the site!
- we also might need to chats because it gets crowded
- everybody needs to brush there teeth!


...lol dude we gots all dat stuff and da better site!? Dis site is da bomb son! Word. bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.meatspin.com
DryBananaxD

avatar


Age : 23 Join date : 2008-10-08 Posts : 7 Location :

PostSubject: Ummmm i got one Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:21 pm

Divide the clan into groups with a leader and one or two co leader(s) (name it anything you want) and have a certain amount of normal players....sort of like team captins in sports picking their players.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TAC




Age : Join date : 2008-10-07 Posts : 46 Location : Newfoundland, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Clan Suggestions Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:49 pm

DiddyPro wrote:
i got some stuff !!!

- we need a new banner
- diffrent more creative color website
- maybe ranking medals
- need to promote the site!
- we also might need to chats because it gets crowded
- everybody needs to brush there teeth!

2 chats? nh we dont relly get that crowded, maybe 1 for clan wars but we dont really need it. Ranking medals are a sweet idea, Promoting the site... EH, maybe if we asked the top 20 or so people on each ranking board we find to join our clan, and tell about who we have, and that we have eer and will never lose a clan war. just leave that to me (h) help is appreciated but tell me if your going to help. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pheonix

avatar


Age : 26 Join date : 2008-10-06 Posts : 54 Location : Brawl Central

PostSubject: Re: Clan Suggestions Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:00 pm

DryBananaxD wrote:
Divide the clan into groups with a leader and one or two co leader(s) (name it anything you want) and have a certain amount of normal players....sort of like team captins in sports picking their players.
That idea always seems to fail due to inactivity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.a2nation.com
DryBananaxD

avatar


Age : 23 Join date : 2008-10-08 Posts : 7 Location :

PostSubject: Re: Clan Suggestions Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:33 pm

Pheonix wrote:
DryBananaxD wrote:
Divide the clan into groups with a leader and one or two co leader(s) (name it anything you want) and have a certain amount of normal players....sort of like team captins in sports picking their players.
That idea always seems to fail due to inactivity.
Oh i c.... well we can have like alternates and thats y we would need more players for this clan and also more people would be assigned to groups
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TAC




Age : Join date : 2008-10-07 Posts : 46 Location : Newfoundland, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Clan Suggestions Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:37 pm

DryBananaxD wrote:
Pheonix wrote:
DryBananaxD wrote:
Divide the clan into groups with a leader and one or two co leader(s) (name it anything you want) and have a certain amount of normal players....sort of like team captins in sports picking their players.
That idea always seems to fail due to inactivity.
Oh i c.... well we can have like alternates and thats y we would need more players for this clan and also more people would be assigned to groups

Im still going with the idea of going to every ranking system for brawl that we can find and inviting at least the top 15 people in each who arent already with us. We will get a huge amount of members and no noobs. Just what we want. All we have to do is advertise.

Also id like to add that these forums need mods, there is a lot of spam in the topics and double/TRIPLE posting being done. we should put up rules and assign mods.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pheonix

avatar


Age : 26 Join date : 2008-10-06 Posts : 54 Location : Brawl Central

PostSubject: Re: Clan Suggestions Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:09 am

TAC wrote:
DryBananaxD wrote:
Pheonix wrote:
DryBananaxD wrote:
Divide the clan into groups with a leader and one or two co leader(s) (name it anything you want) and have a certain amount of normal players....sort of like team captins in sports picking their players.
That idea always seems to fail due to inactivity.
Oh i c.... well we can have like alternates and thats y we would need more players for this clan and also more people would be assigned to groups

Im still going with the idea of going to every ranking system for brawl that we can find and inviting at least the top 15 people in each who arent already with us. We will get a huge amount of members and no noobs. Just what we want. All we have to do is advertise.

Also id like to add that these forums need mods, there is a lot of spam in the topics and double/TRIPLE posting being done. we should put up rules and assign mods.
Agreed.
There is a lot of spam but the forums arent very active so we really have no way of getting info unless we're in the chat 24/7
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.a2nation.com
Sponsored content





PostSubject: Re: Clan Suggestions

Back to top Go down

Clan Suggestions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shadow Alliance :: Clan Discussion :: Clan Discussion -